Re: Re: Plumerias

Yep, Mushy ALL the way down ;(   I am really upset about it, but  I just
could not lift it in time.
I have learnt a lesson for sure!
In a message dated 3/22/2006 3:44:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
TeichFlora@aol.com writes:

Is the  stem mushy all the way down????  If it is only frozen back to a
point, you can cut off the mushy part and still end up with a nice plant
when it
branches out.
zone 9
Texas Gulf  Coast