From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:12 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] link to tomato story

Tomatoes were last week. This week it's strawberries. Strawberries ought to
be good for something besides toast, but maybe not... maybe toast is enough.
Wouldn't that be something--"The secret to perfect health is a diet rich in
fatty foods--potatoes fried in lard, lamb chops, sour-cream donuts--but one
that also includes strawberries dipped in dark chocolate."

On Mar 22, 2006, at 1:49 PM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

> I wouldn't know why.  After all, it would simply be the fresh tomato
> in concentrated (dried) form.  Wish I could eat tomato products again.
> All
> this talk about them makes me hungry for a big bowl of spaghetti
> squash and marinara.  Mmmmm.  Of such is life!
>
> Blessings,
> Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

Island Jim
Southwest Florida