orders arriving

I've received several seed orders for our display gardens. This I expected. I didn't expect plants to arrive so soon. Pond Mart in Maryland sent Cotton Grass plants a couple of weeks ago and today Greer's order arrived - Verbascum, Penstemon, Erigeron, Cyclamen. Guess I'll have to pot them and keep them in the garage. I hope they'll get enough sun there. currently that windowspace is being used by all my cuttings, a few overwintering grasses and a couple more odds and ends. Wish I had a cool greenhouse.

neIN, Zone 5