Re: link to tomato story

Speaking of Jim's tomatos, I may need a tomato sent up to plant the seeds again this year. Here I had this great plan to save the last few for seeds to plant and then, well, I honestly didn't get to them in time. We got a freeze and then tons of rain and by the time I got back out there were off the vine and rotting on the ground. Sooooo... I salvaged what I could and planted, but I'm not very hopeful. I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks.

Theresa

Donna wrote:

Hey Jim.... you need to send us northerners your
tomatoes.
http://blogs.health.yahoo.com/experts/weightkoch/4001/a-tomato-a-day

Donna