Amber Hearn?

Hi guys,

   I was writing a plant description for Tradescantia bracteata tonight
   and was reflecting about Amber Hearn and how she introduced me to
   this plant.

   Thinking about integrating that into the description, I decided to
   Google and see how she's doing.

   I was amazed to see that there are charges being filed against her
   and Jadare (her nursery after Whippoorwill Creek) for fraud.  Has
   anyone heard about her?  I find it hard to believe; she seemed
   very kind, generous, and knowledgeable.