From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of raider843@earthlink.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:39 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] winters back.

You'll be OK, I promise. ;-)

I know what you mean. I am SO ready for very warm weather. I know by July
I"ll be complaining, but I want some hot SUN! It was cloudy and rainy here
all day yesterday, and so damp! I was chilled by the end of the day and had
to soak in a hot bath to get warm.
Of course I didn't have snow as they did in the mid-west so that makes me
happy.
Andrea
Beaufort, SC Zone 8b
raider843@earthlink.net