Re: Grr

Welcome to the World of Government Bureaucracy.  A world inhabited by
diminutive Napoleons with personal agendas that do not relate to
reality as most of us live it.

I sympathize.  I spent 6 months dancing around with the State of PA
trying to get our LLC registered so I could get our architectural
license renewed...ended up costing about $500 and we haven't had work
in that state for at least 6 years.  Sheesh!  One hand there did not
know what the other was doing nor could any human I managed to snare
actually tell me ALL of the items they required, nor, it appears, do
any of their agencies communicate with each other.

I have come to the conclusion that most government agency web sites
are designed by cretins and maintained by someone in outer Mongolia
whose actual knowledge of the agency in question is minuscule.  Don't
get me started:-)

Best of luck!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net