OT- cravings

I have been intune to my body's cravings for awhile.
for instance, leg cramps- need bananas, salads- iron
gone to hell, junk food rest- need salt

Well currently I want fresh fruit.... I mean I really
only want to eat fresh fruit... so what does my body
really want?

kicker is I went to the doctor a week ago and other
than high blood pressure, everything was in balance...