Re: need bird advice

Can't get the back door open, and there are a LOT more birds out there for
her to torture.  Only thing I can think of it to put it all the way up at
the top of the front wall where MAYBE she can't jump up to it.  I'm thinking
the bird built the nest in there (lord knows when) because it's up against
the house and warmer, plus out of the wind.  I really can't watch her every
second because I've got to get some weeding done.  Back yard looks like a
jungle.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX