Re: Re: Help with H. americana!

Kitty, have you had good luck with Greer? I ordered an Azalea 'Anna Kehr'
from them today. They were the ONLY nursery that had it that I could find.
I'm paying through the nose for it but I desperately want to replace the
one I left behind when I moved.

Andrea
Beaufort, SC Zone 8b
raider843@earthlink.net