Re: Rain/ trop. fruit

Jim, my miracle fruit is recovering....but the Lychee still has no new
growth.  I don't know what I did.  It was doing so well all  winter.  Perhaps too
much water at one time??  Hadn't rained, so I was  just watering it every now
and then, but then it got quite a bit or rain.   Not sure.   By the way, you
asked about the Longan, it looks  fine.  Perky as can be. I never seem to have
problems with it.  I'm  really upset about the Lychee...it was doing so well.
Hm...
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/23/2006 10:24:51 PM Central Standard Time,