Re: Re: Help with H. americana!

I thought she was renting a house.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Help with H. americana!

I thought you were renting an apartment- where are you
putting all these plants?

confused as always....

Donna

--- "raider843@earthlink.net"
<raider843@earthlink.net> wrote:

Kitty, have you had good luck with Greer? I ordered
an Azalea 'Anna Kehr'
from them today. They were the ONLY nursery that had
it that I could find.
I'm paying through the nose for it but I desperately
want to replace the
one I left behind when I moved.

Andrea
Beaufort, SC Zone 8b
raider843@earthlink.net

things are perhaps too
delicate > to be handled that way. Glad they gave you the
use of their photos. Do > they take all their own photos?

> The Greer order I received had a couple of
cyclamen. Nice-sized tubers. I > potted them up in qts and the tubers are almost
that big across. I hope > they survive.
> Also potted 3 Erigeron 'Darkest of All' (one so
big I barely could get it > into a trade gallon) 1 big Penstemon, and a
Verbascum. Anything anyone > wants to tell me about them as far as holding them
until mid-May?

> Kitty
> neIN, Zone 5
> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Christopher P. Lindsey"
<lindsey@mallorn.com>

refund??

> > Unfortunately, no. You can only report damage
within five days of
> > receipt.
> >
> > On the bright side, they said that I can use
photos from their Web site