Re: Rain/ trop. fruit

That's great, Jim!!  Must be easy to graft, or not?  What variety  were the
Question about a Mango I grew from seed....it's about 7 foot tall, but no
branching...should I chop the top to encourage such, or will it do so on it's
own eventually????
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/26/2006 11:02:24 AM Central Standard Time,