Re: now cancer and illnesses

That is surprising, Noreen. Hopefully though since you caught it early, they can hold it off longer than you can hold on to 29. ;+) I certainly hope they can.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 5:29 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Mick/ now cancer and illnesses

It's so true, one does see more and more illnesses, especially in youths
that one used to see only in senior citizens.
Had a recent diagnoses of early Glaucoma. I was shocked at first, but the
Dr. said that was very common at my age( 29 and holding.........), that it is
not uncommon now to see early stages even in people in their 20's, even
younger. She said she herself had diagnosed children even.
I have lost quite a number of friends in the past 10 years to illnesses such
as cancer, heart disease, etc. All my age or younger.....not all living
here. I don't remember growing up that my parents ever lost any friends until
they were much older.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/26/2006 11:02:30 PM Central Standard Time,