To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] impatiens substitute

Make your life simply Kitty.... tell them, oops sold
out, want me to order something else or are YOU going
to find it locally?

Donna

--- Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

I ordered 24 plants of Impatiens 'Mango Tango' from
Burpee for one of our
gardens but they are sold out.
http://hort.net/+139D
Can anyone suggest a similar plant I might find
somewhere?  I can't really
tell if these are a New Guinea or walleriana type of
Impatiens; I think
these MGs really wanted it for the color.

Any ideas?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5