Re: Cancer /illness

LOL  I beg your pardon....I intend on holding on to my 29  forever.  Only
reason my mom moved up to 39 was because I took over the 29  slot.  LOL  I have
no kids to take over...so it's mine!!!  HA  HA!  One is only as old as one
feels....no, wait, make that: one is only as  old as one THINKS!!!  That's it.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/27/2006 7:43:22 PM Central Standard Time,