Re: tropical fruit

Thanks, Jim, for the info.  Will follow that advice on topping the  Mango.
Any idea if the Mango will do okay from a seedling and how long it  will take
to fruit??
Hm.  I won't tell mom about the Avocado taking that long....she might  give
up on it...this way she'll look forward to something.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/27/2006 7:43:22 PM Central Standard Time,