RE: Subject Lines - Dave's slide show from a garden in Israel.

David you need to clean out your e-address, haven't had that one in over
year LOL! Only 30, hum, I must be slipping or you are definitely missing a

Anyways, thanks for trying and thanks to Kitty and Bonnie, I got to see it.
WOW! I don't even know what half of those plants where... what is coming off
that tree- is that roots? Or what?

Jim time for you to crank up that windows computer and view this!