From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of TeichFlora@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:59 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Looking for/ Looooongggg dog

ME, too daryl, please!!!  I have a pup that sounds much like what you  all
are talking about.  She, Trixilee, keeps getting longer and longer and
longer....but never taller.  You see the front end come around the corner 5
minutes before the hind end follows.  It's hillarious.  Dh gets mad  because
I tease.....but I chid not.....it's the truth!

Bonnie.....isn't it highly unusual to have a dog that is 20  years old?????

I've heard on rare occasions where a cat gets to the  ripe age of 20+, but
never a dog.  That's remarkable!!!!
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/29/2006 11:05:30 AM Central Standard Time,