From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Vera Metzke
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Need some help

Sorry gang have been out of touch - need some suggestions!

Way off topic here - - anyone has any suggestions I need some help to assist
an old roommate from college.  Her 48 year old sister is missing and was
last known to be in the S Houston area.  She lost her job, shortly after her
apartment, known to be homeless but has not heard from her for couple of
months now.  Police will not take missing without you reporting in person.
Any thoughts  - - police suggested she call every hospital and morgue
herself!  Open for suggestions!  She has contacted the Red cross, religious
groups and watch groups!

Thanks
Vera