Re: mandevilla

Cuttings Donna. But it is a slow process. I have a few dozen growing on now and two other varieties as well. One is a solid yellow and the other is white. I also have three varieties of passion flowers growing and a couple with really unbelievable colors. I think they look like sea urchins. I have them growing in three gallon cans up trellis's. When they start to bloom I'll take pictures and I promise to screw up sending them to everybody. : )

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:41 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mandevilla

ok stupid question here....

So what is the normal way of propagating this? Root
divisions?

Always thought this plant was gorgeous in bloom, but
since it can't live outside here, never owned one.

Donna

--- David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:

Hi Ceres

It takes a long time to get Alice to root. Green
cuttings root much faster
but of course they are more volitile as well. It
does work.