To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Celebrate!

Thanks all of you. I feel really good about this job. Just got back from the drug test and paperwork. I've got a lot of things now to do around the house and garden that now I won't have the free time I thought I'd have. My niece gets married Saturday, my sister is coming in tomorrrow. So much to get done. But this is a real job, not like that Hearing Center fiasco that I endured for a year and a half. Now I need to go get some good comfy shoes because I'll be on my feet all day every day whereas at the Hearing Center I sat all day.

Thanks again for all your support.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "James R. Fisher" <garrideb@well.com>