Re: Need some help

I do hope your friend has luck with her search. The loss of income and one's home could happen to anybody during current times, and I'm sure we've all known (or have been) people who have made poor romantic choices.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Need some help

Thank - you all for your suggestions: even "none" does make with a single
word, another idea come to mind! Thank-YOU all! There are more details
than she really wants posted but in the nutshell version - Job loss - affair
with married boss - devestated - loss income = loss of home and into the
street. Unfortunately Sister is here in Illinois and limited income.
(teacher assistant) He brother did go down to try to look 4 weeks ago and
now his cell phone is not responding? So many sketchy details, I keep
getting more out of her through our conversations. She has called some of
the bigger hospitals and shelters only to be lost in the shuffle. Morgue is
reluctant to give information without photo or more specific information. I
can understand that! She has been on line with a love/homeless shelter group
and also church groups in that area of her faith.

Thank you again for all your HELP! It really has placed more ideas
into mind.
Will let you know if she gets any results

Vera