Re: baobob and other delights

Maybe if you had to be 50+ to fight in war, we wouldn't have wars anymore--it's always the 50-somethings that send the 20-somethings off to fight.

On Mar 31, 2006, at 6:32 AM, Donna wrote:

Your kidding! What an outstretch for someone 50+ to
have to go thru this along with his family. As someone
in the same age bracket, I just don't think I would
have the agility needed for war.

Donna

--- Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

Jesse, my heart goes out to you.   The husband of a
friend of mine leaves the
14th for 18 months and he is 50+.   They have 2
teenage sons which will be a
load for her.   They have a business which will be
taken over by her FIL which
will be tough for him, too.
     Ceres

Island Jim