To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Celebrate!- now Mick

Oh, Kitty, what sad news.  I've been there and done that so many
times over the years and it never, never gets any easier.  Only
positive is that you did everything you could for him and he's not
suffering any more....plus, I know he had a happy life while he was
in your care.  So, am sending large hugs...this is the kind of time
you need them, even if you're not a huggy person....

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Shadyside Garden Designs

From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
I'm sorry everyone for getting ahead of myself and causing
confusion.  That
was future tense, wishful thinking.  I buried Mick this afternoon.
It was
really, really hard. There was just nothing that could be done for
Thanks for all your good thoughts for my little Mick.