Re: kvetch

I'd like to give you my excess!!  I'm pretty sure the reason my daphne
is on the downhill slide is all the rain.  There are also a couple of
salvias that aren't coming out- so they may have gotten more water that
they can stand too!  Mind you, all of this stuff in in the raised beds
where I build my gardenwall out front, but the ground is just like a wet
sponge and has been for weeks!!

Theresa