Re: what is WITH this weather!

It's pouring rain here, with temperatures in the low 40s. Doesn't
seem to be diminishing the piles of ice left from last week's
ice storm, even though it has thawed for a couple of days
now.  A stream of water is flowing through our basement.
This has only happened a couple of times before in the
37 years we have lived here - both times were when there
was heavy rainfall and the ground was still frozen hard.
It's a mess.  Low-lying areas are flooding - we're on a
hillside so no other flooding problem, but don't guess
we will get much benefit from this rainfall - just mess.
Think spring!
Auralie

In a message dated 03/02/2007 9:11:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
islandjim1@verizon.net writes:
Something else! And it doesn't seem to stop....