From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 1:44 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] what is WITH this weather!

In a message dated 3/2/07 10:49:23 AM, cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil

> I read in the paper that even the
> snowplows are not able to get through in places

Cyndi, they pulled the snowplows last night due to white outs and so
cars left on the roads.   The Natl Guard were traveling in Humvees with
the plows
and taking the stranded to shelters but they too were pulled off with
the plows.

 AOL now offers free email to
everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at