Re: what is WITH this weather!

I am curious just how much damage and loss I will have in my garden. It
has been a roll coaster ride for them this winter, warm weather,
freezing cold and ice without snow cover, and flooding will be the next
issue as this melts.

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
Cyndi, a snow storm regardless of the strength seems not as frightening as an
earth quake. A snow storm halts activity but has warning and not dangerous
if you follow warnings. People are determined to think they cannot be slowed
much less be stopped by weather. Loss of power is a problem! Power company
employees from a number of states are here assisting. A lg quantity of power
towers were toppled by the ice and broken trees last weekend and the snow
storm and wind this week has hampered their efforts. Can we guess what freaky
weather is in store for the growing season?