To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 11:00 PM
Subject: [CHAT] dogs

I now have 2 dogs in my life. Friend needed to simplify her life and find a
home for 2 of her 3 miniature Pinschers. I hadn't had a dog for 20+ years. I'd
forgotten how needy they are. My cats have spoiled me, I see. Not used to
giving constant reinforcement to my pets. After 2 weeks they are settling down and my cat is getting braver. She swatted a nose or 2 this morning instead of
hiding when they got too nosy with her.
The grandkids love them & my husband is getting used to them. He told his mom
we're keeping them, so I guess we are. She wants the smaller one. It might
work. He's calm, stays out from underfoot and listens. The female is only 2
and very bouncy. Tigger would be a good name for her.