OT- info about email scam [Fwd: Thank You for Your Report (SafeHarbor)

This is the initial response I got from forwarding the email scam back to Ebay. Thought others might like this info- the section #1 was actually quite helpful in learning to examine emails/websites to detect fake ones.
Theresa

Thank you for contacting us about a potential fraudulent (spoof) email
or Web site. We will investigate this situation immediately and inform
you of the results in a separate email. If you are reporting an email or
a Web site that is asking for personal financial information, it is best
to assume it is fake until you receive a response from us.

In order to reply as quickly as possible, we are sending you an
automated response about the following topics:

1. IDENTIFYING FAKE EMAILS AND WEB SITES
2. USING EBAY TOOLBAR WITH ACCOUNT GUARD
3. PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNT AND INTERNET SECURITY

Please submit other questions or concerns through our Contact Us System,
which can be accessed by clicking on the "help" button on the top of any
eBay page. This allows us to dedicate our resources appropriately.

1. IDENTIFYING FAKE EMAILS AND WEB SITES
The best defense against fake emails and Web sites is learning how to
spot them. You can learn more about fake emails and Web sites through
our Spoof Tutorial at the following Web page:

 http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/

You can also use My Messages (located at the top of the My eBay page) to
detect Phishing emails. If an email from eBay affects your eBay account
or asks for personal information, it's now in My Messages. Any email
sent to your registered eBay email address from eBay that concerns your
account or requests personal information will now appear in My Messages.

2. USING EBAY TOOLBAR WITH ACCOUNT GUARD
One of the best tools to protect yourself from fraudulent (spoof) Web
sites is eBay Toolbar with Account Guard. The Account Guard feature
indicates when you are on an eBay or PayPal Web site and warns you if
you are on a known spoof site. To learn more about eBay Toolbar with
Account Guard open a new browser and type www.ebay.com/ebay_toolbar into
the address bar.

3. PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNT AND INTERNET SECURITY
We recommend that you keep your browser, operating system, and virus
protection software up to date. Check for updates at the "Windows
Update" link on www.microsoft.com and scan your computer for viruses
often.

If you think your personal information has been compromised in any way,
you should take immediate steps to change your eBay, PayPal, and email
passwords. You should also contact your bank to see if there has been
any suspicious activity on your account. You can find more information
about protecting your identity at the following help page:

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/problems-identity-theft.html

Thank you again for sending us your report. We appreciate your efforts
to keep eBay and PayPal safe.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety Team