Re: small tiller/cultivator

Theresa,

If you're going to do all of that, see if you can rent a Dingo with attachments at your local commercial rental place. If they don't have Dingoes with the appropriate attachments, you'd still probably be better off with individual commercial grade equipment.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] small tiller/cultivator

Hmm- how tall are you? And do you know which model it is? Is it the 4-stroke engine? It sounds like that is the one I am considering- seems I may need to go an look at one in person and check out the height thing. Ordinarily I wouldn't be looking for one either, but I'm going to be cutting out the sod in the back yard (which is already been killed off) and want to regrade and amend the soil before replanting sod (or grass plugs- haven't decided which). I also want to use it around the house where the soil is very compacted from the stucco guys and scaffolding being there. Sooooo, that's why I'm looking. If I lived closer I'd come test out your tiller and buy it off you.

Thersa