Re: small tiller/cultivator now blueberry

I grew a blueberry for several years in a deep box on my condo balcony when I lived it Bethesda, MD. Wasn't self-pollinating, but produced berries nonetheless. The box was actually more of a tube--about 12 X 12 inches by maybe 4 feet deep. Biggest problem I had with it was when a clan of yellow jackets decided to make it their home. Otherwise, as I recall, it was much less demanding than most of our other balcony plants.