To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] small tiller/cultivator

What is a Dingo?? The problem with commerical grade stuff is that it is too big (too wide for the garden near the house) and (too digs too deep to do the back yard, where there are irrigation pipes and drainage pipes not too far down. Soooo- what is a Dingo?

Theresa

Daryl wrote:
Theresa,

If you're going to do all of that, see if you can rent a Dingo with attachments at your local commercial rental place. If they don't have Dingoes with the appropriate attachments, you'd still probably be better off with individual commercial grade equipment.