Re: small tiller/cultivator

Ahhhh... now I understand! I suppose you have cans of nuts and bolts but
always need to go to the store to buy some for each new project too?

And I am sure my DH could complain about all of my stuff as well....
Although garage sales don't work in my neighborhood, they do in Vera's.
For the last 6 months I have been boxing up stuff and we plan on selling
it off.... or something!

I guess my biggest gripe is 'having' what is needed to do the job, but
not using it... I don't think any of those snowblowers have been started
in 5 years.... and Kitty- the stair and oversized snowblowers were given
to us by other folks who didn't want to store them anymore....
everything ends up at my house!

Richard Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net> wrote:
  I would have thought that all of you gals bashing us guys would realize
that "he who dies with the most stuff wins".