mini-tiller and grass plugs

Hi all-
Still on my quest for a mini-tiller. Turns out that I can get the 2-stroke engine Mantis or the electric version from the local Sears store. Consumer Reports actually did rate these in the past couple of years, and the electric version scored better than the gas one. So there's something for me to consider- since I hate dealing with the whole gasoline thing anyway. And, Home Depot has the Honda FG110 model. The Honda was actually rated the best of all the ones Consumer Reports reviewed. So- I'm tempted to get the electric Mantis and test it out- if I hate it, I'll take it back to Sears and get the Honda instead.

On to the next step. I'd really like to plant grass plugs rather than deal with getting sod laid (and yes- I could do seed too, and I'm still pondering that- I think it will be determined based on what the soil looks like after I get through ripping the dead sod and tilling in amendments). ANYWAY- does anyone know of a place that sells grass plugs for dwarf fescue? High Country Gardens sells them for buffalo grass, which I do like also- but wondering as what low temperature does it go dormant and turn brown? Not sure I could deal with a brown back yard for 4 months...

Theresa