To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] small tiller/cultivator

Just for fun, it would be interesting to catalog garage contents by the sex and social class [education] of the owners. Bet there are similarities.

On Mar 5, 2007, at 10:34 AM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:

Hah, too funny. I could tell stories about what husband has packed in
our garage too. But I am not blameless either, I have a 1966 Mustang
convertible in there and I only drive it maybe once a year - takes
longer to get the thing ready to go than I use it - and there's no
particular reason I don't drive it except that it isn't convenient. But
I'll never sell it.

Cyndi