Re: mini-tiller and grass plugs

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: mini-tiller and grass plugs
  • From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 18:50:50 -0600

Hi Theresa,
Sorry for the delay in answering.  We have a little Craftsman 4 cycle
cultivator/edger.  It has been very handy for myself or when hubby decides
to be domestic.  It is small and yet easy to operate.  I think it is about 5
years old now and not a problem yet?  It is gasoline but the electric sounds
interesting!

Vera