Re: what is WITH this weather!

Thanks, Cathy, for the list of trees & shrubs.   The Aesculus parviflora is
one I wished I had enough room for.   I have only seen it once in a local
nursery and I purchased for a landscape I was working on at the time however the
homeowners only lived in the house for a short time & took it with them so I
didn't get to watch it mature.
     Baccharis halimifolia is a new one to me but I did a search and found it
is hardy to our zone.
     Acer griseum is also one I would like to have if I had space.

 AOL now offers free