Re: mini-tiller and grass plugs

Well I have had nothing bend on it and let me tell you Alan has tested it
against the 10in thick driveway!  Now he can break anything!!!!  He has yet
to destroy this one!  LOL  I will say, since for 3 years he NEVER took the
blades off to clean or trade for the edger it was difficult the first time!
It was caked in with roots/weeds from tilling - but once he finally cleaned
....slick as butter to change them out!  When he goes riding I even sneak it
out to touch up areas and even expand them before he knows it!  Easy start =
if he can start it ....that is proof!  He is motor challenged and even he
can start it!  I love it - small, managable, easy start and stop, not a
problem yet with it!  Sorry not a testimonial but it has been great!  It is
his participation in .... yard work?

Vera