To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] dogs/lost

I don't have a fence. That's one reason I haven't had a dog for so long. It's on this year's to do list. These little dogs are so obedient, I thought we could manage for a month or 2 'til the weather got better. They will wander, but come right back when you call. Just getting daylight here, so I'll get out there right after breakfast. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>