Re: anybody planting out there?

Got two big pots up front reserved for peppers.  I water those w/ gray water
from the kitchen, so no problem w/ water restrictions for the stuff up
front.   And now I won't have to drag the hose clear out to the back of the
back yard so that'll save my back some wear and tear too.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX