Re: opuntia replacement

I have seen what I think is a mammilaria growing in southern MN, but
that was before I could identify species... They are native to every
state except Maine, NH, and VT. They grow from Canada to Patagonia,
but unfortunately, I am unfamiliar with those varieties. If you need
O. humifusa, I could send you a pad - it is easy to root.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b