Re: anybody planting out there?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: anybody planting out there?
  • From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:18:44 -0600

Beautiful day out today - sun shining, 54 degrees.  Walked around the yard a
bit to see the daffs trying to emerge, pussy willow starting to bud, and
various other early bulbs trying to break ground!  Could it be real - spring
is here - or just teasing before another storm???

Vera
Midwest weather never predictable!