Re: anybody planting out there?

Well, I did plant a few seeds indoors last week. Several are already up. Outside I have lots of crocus and snowdrops in bloom...maybe I should go check on the hellebores.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] anybody planting out there?

well now- Planting?  Hum, just got rid of the last of the snow here today
(well, there are a few spots left, but for the most part it is gone).
---
Zem- I'll never get rich working at the H-D, but I love the people I work
with, and the customers are great, too.

Sounds like you are getting richer
than you think! Not everything is about money- you enjoy what you do and have
great co-workers.
----
Vera- just wait... Tuesday it is supposed be in the
60's and snow on Saturday......gotta love our weather, if you don't like it
today, it will change!
--

Judy- I am glad your DH is helping getting ready
for the spring frenzy. Do you think you could send him here when he is done?

Pam- still no rain?
I thought the last few storm systems where going thru your area.... granted,
it isn't going to wipe out months of drought, but ... Interesting one
honeysuckle survived and the other didn't.  Do you know why?
----

Ceres- I
have been fooled by winter wet before. Since the ground is frozen, it doesn't alway provide the needed water for the root systems. I feel it is going to be
an interesting spring here to see what survived and didn't....
----

Auralie-
hang in there. The weather changed quickly here, but is scheduled to go back to winter in a week. Rough times for the plants. I would imagine you should
be getting warmer soon....
----

Cyndi- Is this a normal time for you to be
seeing signs of new growth or has the dry weather making you think it should
be happening?  Weeds always seem to emerge first....sigh.
----

Jim... well,
what is blooming in the garden down there?  Us northerner's do need those
green pictures every so often you know...
----

Donna