From: james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net>
To:
gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 11:43:03 AM
Subject: Re:
[CHAT] today

Haven't been to one of those shows in 3-4 years and kind of
miss them.
The good ones that are mostly "garden," that is. I don't miss the
aluminum siding guys or the walla-walla carpet guy, however.

PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

>> I have never been so disappointed.
>>

> Donna, perhaps the lack of great displays were due to   the interval

btwn
> Navy Pier cancellation & the pickup by the new group.   Our Home &

Garden Show is
> more like to described but then it is labeled "home' so you
see lots
> of hot
> tubs, interior decorating, etc.   Perhaps the group that
organizes our
> show
> took the Chicago show too.   This is a group from KC &
they do many

**************************************
>  AOL now offers free email to

everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
> http://www.aol.com.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W