Re: small tiller- great day today!

Yes- that's the one. It does start easily. Each time on the second pull of the cord it started right us. And it's nice because it specifically states that you don't have the pull hard or fast, just as long as you pull it out far enough to engage the engine.

James R. Fisher wrote:
Theresa W wrote:
OK- so on Vera's esteemed recommendation I went to Sears and bought the 4-cycle engine Craftsman mini-tiller and I LOVE IT! Whatever ninny wrote the review that they bent the tines must be nuts- I strongly
Is this the one you bought: ?
If so, does it start easily ?