To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 9:25 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] geophytes

Kitty,

Thanks for offering to send me a copy, but I already have a copy, that's why
I'm asking you about getting more. I would buy a few copies to use as door
prizes. It would make a great handout, but would be too expensive to buy for the whole club. Will they republish the booklet? You put a lot of time and
effort into putting it together and the information is excellent.

What happens when your six copies are gone?

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com