Re: small tiller- great day today!

This month's Horticulture magazine has a feature on mini tillers with a
comparison chart at www.hortmag.com/ope.

In the same issue, Tony Avent suggests using DecoColor Permanent Paint
Markers for labels that will not fade or wash away.  They can be obtained
at art supply stores or at www.artcity.com.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN