Re: Fw: Vine ID?

Good guess. Likely it.

On Mar 12, 2007, at 12:16 PM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:

How about this?
http://hort.ufl.edu/shrubs/ANTLEPA.PDF

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Daryl
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 8:27 AM
To: gardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] Fw: Vine ID?

This landed in my mailbox and I'm stumped. Any idea? Google has turned
up nothing.

I 've been looking for a vine-flower called "Tigone", classically it
comes in 2 colors: white and red. it looks little like bleeding
heart,
the shape of the leaves on the vines looks like grape leaves.

Can you tell me where to find this plant?

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10